Portable Document Format (PDF) forms:
This site uses PDF form technology. To print these high-quality PDF forms, you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are several available on the Internet: Adobe Reader and Foxit Reader are popular examples.
HyperText Markup Language (HTML) forms:
This HTML format is fillable online and page navigation is provided via buttons found at the bottom of each page (e.g. Next Page, Previous Page).
Both the form and the information entered can be printed by selecting the Print to PDF button found on the bottom of the last page of the form. To access this high-quality Portable Document Format (PDF) version you must have a PDF reader installed on your computer. An alternative print method is through the 'Print' function found in the browser menu.
Note that an HTML form and the data entered cannot be saved.
Opening a Form:
Once you select a form title you wish to complete, the Form Profile page is displayed on the screen with all pertinent information about that form (see Form Profile further down for detailed description). It is on this page that you select the format of the form you wish to open.
As soon as you make your selection from the listings of available forms, the Form Profile page is displayed on the screen. It is divided into two sections described below, the Details section and the Form section.
This section provides basic information on the form itself as well as links to program information and returning the form.
- Number: Unique number assigned to identify the form.
- Title: Official title of the form.
- Purpose: Brief description of how form is to be used.
- Language: Language in which the form is written. This will be indicated by either E - English, F - French, or O - Other Languages (International Forms).
- Paper Size: Size of the printed form, normally 8 ½" x 11", or 8 ½" x 14". Note that some printers require manual feed of 8 ½" x 14" paper.
- Returning the Form: Details for submitting the completed form to the responsible department.
- Important Information: Details about the departmental program or service related to the form.
This section provides format selections, form file name and file size information on each form:
- Format: Indicates the format of the form.
- File Size: Size in kilobytes (KB). The file size provides an indication of how long the form may take to download to your computer.
Service Canada Forms Site Sections:
This link returns you to the Home page.
The Search function enables you to quickly find a form by entering a form number, form title or keyword in the text box and selecting Search.
This link provides an index of the programs and services offered and their associated forms. To obtain the list of forms for a specific program or service, select the appropriate link.
This link provides a list of available forms, in numeric order by form number or alphabetical order by form title. To change the order, select the appropriate link: Number or Title.
You are currently on this page which provides general information.