[ Forms Catalogue ] [ Forms List ] [ Help ]

Returning the Form (emp5391)

You could bring your application to your closest Service Canada Centre or mail it to your designated Processing Centre.

For residents of British Columbia, Yukon, Alberta, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Saskatchewan and Manitoba:

Calgary South Service Canada Centre
100 - 6712 Fisher Street SE
Calgary, Alberta
T2H 2A7

For all residents of Quebec:

Centre de traitement des subventions aux apprentis - Québec
Centre Service Canada
C.P. 10800, succ. Ste-Foy
Québec, (Québec) G1V 5B4

For Newfoundland, PEI, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Ontario:

New Brunswick
Miramichi Centre Service Canada
P.O. Box 1030
Miramichi, NB
E1V 3V5